Peninsula law can assist you with all aspects of Family and De Facto law covering issues arising prior to cohabitation, during your relationship or after separation.
Entering a relationship
- We can draft an agreement which outlines your intentions with respect to the division of assets should the relationship fail.
We understand separation is difficult, let us make it easier for you. Through our experience we are able to look after you throughout the whole separation process.
- Parenting Arrangement – Protect your children. Peninsula Law will assist you with putting gin place a parenting arrangement, which is in the best interests of your children.
- Property Division – Protect your assets. Peninsula Law will advise you of your rights and help you arrange a fair and reasonable distribution of all assets and liabilities, including property, superannuation, investments, mortgages and loans.
- Orders. Whether they be made by consent or through Court proceedings, we will do what it takes to get final Orders put in place in relation to property and/or parenting.
- Complying with the Orders. Whether it be transferring property, selling property, transferring shares or splitting superannuation, we will assist you in all aspects of finalising your matter.
- Divorce. Make it final. We will assist you in obtaining a Divorce Order.
- Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian. Your change of circumstance may require a change of documents. Ensure your property is disposed of in accordance with your wishes. Choose a person to manage your financial affairs and appoint a guardian you trust.
The solicitors at Peninsula Law are widely experienced in all areas of family law. Please contact our office for any questions related to your family law issues.
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Arrangements
- Distribution of Property
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Parenting Plans
- Consent Orders
- Child Support Agreements
- De facto relationships
- Spousal maintenance
- Children's passport and travel applications/disputes