Family Matters

Peninsula law can assist you with all aspects of Family and De Facto law covering issues arising prior to cohabitation or after separation. 

These areas include:

  • Domestic Violence 
  • Parenting Arrangements
  • Distribution of Property 
  • Binding Financial Agreements 
  • Parenting Plans
  • Consent Orders 
  • Child Support Agreements
  • De facto relationships
  • Same sex couples
  • Spousal maintenance
  • Children's passport and travel applications/disputes
  • Divorce